|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wood case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Set/Sets per Month|
|Power:||3.5kw||Dimension Mm:||660*600*780 MM|
|Weight:||95kg||Name:||DY1000 110/220V Single Phase 3.5KW Water Electrolysis Welding Generator Welding|
3.5KW Oxygen Hydrogen Water Welder,
Single Phase Oxygen Hydrogen Water Welder,
110V Oxyhydrogen Welding Machine
DY1000 110/220V Single phase 3.5KW water electrolysis welding generator welding
Why do we use oxyhydrogen generator?
Gas cylinders can be extremely dangerous and gas oxyhydrogen generator is quite safe since
it does not require gas cylinders and no risk of leakage and explosion.
Comparison among oxy-hydrogen gas,acetylene and propane
Advantage of Oxy-hydrogen gas flame(Instead of oxygen and acetylene bottled gas )
1. Quick welding: oxyhydrogen flame can reach 3000 degrees, which can complete welding quickly.
2. Accurate welding: the hydrogen and oxygen flame is concentrated and does not diverge, which
can realize the welding of precision devices.
3. reduce costs: as long as a small amount of water and electricity, save 50% of the cost than
4. protect the environment: no smoke, no strong light, no waste gas welding.
5. 100% safety: out-of-production and out-of-use gas does not store, to avoid the risk of explosion.
Application range of hydrogen and oxygen machineMotor enameled wire welding, air conditioning
copper pipe welding, jewelry welding, musical instrument welding,Transformer welding, fish hook
welding, lighting welding, battery plate welding.
1NM3 Fuel Gas+O2 cost
Oxyhydrogen welding machine Principle
Water = Fuel!
It doesn’t need gas cylinder, it only needs little water + electricity!
1CBM HHO gas = 3 KWH electricity + 0.58 L water Straight laser flame, 2800 ℃ Non harmful gas!
Don’t need to store gas!
It improves sealing efficiency about 70%.
Oxyhydrogen generator consumes water and electricity and electrolyzes water in hydrogen gas and oxygen
gas , We can use H2 and O2 as source of flame replacing LPG,Propane,Acetylene fule or natural gas or other
Contact Person: Miss. Grace Yang
Tel: 86 18052516360